Would you like to enjoy an apartment with quality equipment and spacious spaces for your stay with family or friends?
Located near the Sacré-Coeur, it will meet your expectations!
It is an apartment of 147m2 which consists of :
- A spacious living room with 2 sofa beds, dining table
- A kitchen open to the living room and equipped (fridge, induction hobs, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, toaster, etc)
- A first bedroom with a double bed
- A spacious second bedroom with a double bed
- A spacious third bedroom with a Queen Size bed
- Two spacious bathrooms
- A private sauna area!
- Broadband Internet (WiFi).
- Sheets and towels provided.
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
With its cobbled streets, stunning Basilica, artists, bistros ... Montmartre is full of charm! Perched on the top of a small hill in the 18th arrondissement, the most famous Parisian district has lost none of its village atmosphere that appealed so much to the artists of the 19th and 20th centuries. A real melting pot of art and inspiration for the cinema, Montmartre still gives as much pleasure to those who stroll around it and figures high on the list for a stay in Paris.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 5 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
Después de enviar la solicitud de tu reserva el propietario recibirá un mensaje. Desde este momento tiene hasta 24 horas para decidir si acepta o rechaza tu solicitud.
A los propietarios les importa tu perfil, por eso te recomendamos que rellenes toda la información necesaria, subir tu foto de perfil o grabar un video. Así te hace más interesante y es más probable que acepte tu reserva.
Puedes revisar online el contrato de alquiler antes de realizar tu reserva. Después del cierre del contrato estará disponible en la aplicación Mi vivienda.
No hace falta preocuparte por los contratos de alquiler de FLATIO. Nuestros contratos están hechos para evitar cualquier problema. Aunque algunos propietarios requieren un contrato propio, están cambiados según nuestras condiciones.
¿Por qué quieres perder el tiempo visitando los pisos en persona? Disfruta de nuestras visitas virtuales. Gracias a ellas puedes ver varios pisos desde tu casa.
¡Te garantizamos las ofertas de alojamientos! Y si no corresponde con las imágenes te devolveremos el dinero y te alojamos en una habitación de hotel.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).